Monday, February 15, 2010

Position Of Cervix Why Does My Cervix Have To Be Open To Determine Babys Position?

Why does my cervix have to be open to determine babys position? - position of cervix

I had my last ultrasound at 31 weeks and baby pants .. I am now 36 weeks and a medical today. my doctor checked her neck .. It was closed, and he said he did not know opened the position of the baby until my cervix is, I think it could check an ultrasound the next week. but I thought the doctor could tell only by the feeling stationed abroad? Why is my mother's mouth should be opened?

1 comments:

Emily H said...

Whether the will of the majority of you guessed the way to the position of the child by the external review, but how easy is it to like "soft" and where the child is starting to paint. I suspect that when the cervix is open, you may be able to tell by the feeling inside ... which would be safer ... Ultrasound and more secure.

It depends on how your medical care and how your assumption.

Post a Comment