Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mineral Build Up In Bathtub I Get Mineral Build Up On My Bathtub And Even On The Towels Does Any One Know How To Get These Out?

I get mineral build up on my bathtub and even on the towels does any one know how to get these out? - mineral build up in bathtub

The bathroom has a hard layer of brown mineral, which is similar to a circle of the earth, but that's not what it is to clean the tank every time you use a mild abrasive. I have tried to use chlorine to bleach the brown residue, but not. Also collect the towels in the bathroom, the brown stains of mineral water. Is there a way to get rid of these and / or what is already there to prevent?

3 comments:

suzanne g said...

CLR - a product for which made. They are diluted to 1 / 2 with water before use. Read the label for the department store. Search CLR there with other cleaning products in the store.

Mary G said...

WD40 will clean it up .... I have not tried CLR, but I did not hear it live up to the promises ....

leeslawn... said...

i Agee CLR is the trick, then you should check is always a water softener

Post a Comment