Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How To Do A Valentines Basket For My Boyfriend What Else Can I Get Him For V-Day? Guys, What Would YOU Want?

What Else Can I Get Him For V-Day? Guys, What Would YOU Want? - how to do a valentines basket for my boyfriend

Well, if my friend did a lot for me, and he works so hard to keep a smile on my face. I want to show how important it is for me, Valentine's. I know that these things only material, but they are all things that I love. He has not had a very good life and was not really anyone who really a lot of effort or not at all maintained. I want this year is the best Valentine's ever. So far I have received from him a Epihone G-400 SG Electric Guitar + case. What comes with a gift card from Best Buy $ 50 I have already paid more than $ 400 for what he did. I ordered her a range of accessories for a few days that even a strap, picks, cables, wires, cleaning cloth, and Polish. We ordered two cards handmade by a woman. The Gift Card isGoing into one, and I write in the other and say how much I love him.

I am also AA gift basket for him. The card in with the gift card, guitars and accessories. I am also a framed photo of us, a small teddy bear, a new iTouch case, the V-Day Boxer, Cologne, Nike shoes, a jar of Skittles, a pot of peaks, a jar of sunflower seeds, Propel, socks, box of candy , Laffy Taffy, teriyaki beef jerky, chocolate covered strawberries and a book of Sudoku + spring. I put the basket in Nice cellophane, tie with a ribbon and put a big bow on it and a balloon at the tip.

The card is attached to write a red rose.

I make a cake too. Just a nice littleIce in your favorite flavors.

So guys, there is nothing that you imagine that you would like your girlfriend? We're both 17 by the shape and the money is not really a problem as long as reasonable. Thank you all in advance!

11 comments:

casterra... said...

I think you've done yourself and Hun! They have an incredible day, because it very much will not believe, and because you care. God bless you both, and 17 do not seem to realize the value of a relationship. How to screw the critics .... May God bless you.

For the Love of Cats said...

Something like a kiss or embrace. Something really romantic. Dinner by candlelight?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index? ...

SuperGir... said...

I must say that this is a Vday who will never forget in your life. , At 17, which covers everything, what a man wants. Good luck to both ....

mosey -rip bbk- said...

He is a lucky man! It extended to all sentimental for him and the hardware that you want. You must love him very much. Happy Valentine's Day!

runforfr... said...

What were organized, and it's really great to think and fight Instant Messaging, of something else. Why not a String Guitar Pick-money if the site at?

delaneyj... said...

WOW is a very happy man, and he sounds like a happy vday deserves and I am sure you absoultly love!

BElliNAx... said...

owwwaaaaaaaaahhhh lol thats so Kute
I buy clothes probably lol
U can not dress 2Much
n im not watelse dudee lol idk
qood luck =].

reb-k said...

wow .. it's really great! You have to love him and all his now all what I love more than anything else:)

(Thanks for answering my question)

illini50... said...

I think there is much that sounds like a really impressive gift :-) Hope you like it !!!!!!!!!!!!

bAsil said...

WOW woooooooooooooooooooooooow

iPod touch and iPhone

Denzel T said...

It's a lucky guy. and by the sounds of things, he deserves it. We hope that you both enjoy together the day of Valentine:)

Post a Comment