Sunday, February 21, 2010

Index Of Preg Jpg Plezz Plezz Read And Answer.. NOT And "Am I Preg" Question?

Plezz plezz read and answer.. NOT and "Am i preg" question? - index of preg jpg

First read most of the details. Sorry its long

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Well, the time has passed since then, things get a bit more like a long time, but only for about 4 hours. was not yet my time was very clear to me. No seizures in all, the only thing I'm worried whether the pregnancy that I had a large blood clot, the size of a rock i guess. So I thought I was, I had 4 hours later in a tampoon, when I took it out was not yet full, so as if it were my normal period, took it apart, and the blood is dark brown and looked flaky . So I thought I was four hours cuz it was just cuz i was not repealed. I have not one in one hourFirst half (which is when the blood started "points to towlet paper. So I have a new back and went to bed. Was when I woke up and took the book not as it is finished up. So I was just a pad I have no blood, all 3 hours, and again, the blood was pink and only when I whip when wet, such as pastries. nothing for one hour and only 2 colors black or close to it, some of which my book back, but before especially when I whip IDK wats going on, I tryed to call a doctor, but apparently I'm not a patient anymore, so he wouldnt answer my questions. I can not go anywhere until R nurses, on Friday. I know u guys r doctors, but sometimes no doctors here, I watched the nurses or doctors, said the pagoda Wat would happeniv told U, and no one has this happen to U and U, in fact, were pregnant

1 comments:

CaligirL said...

This is similar to what has happened to me and lasted a day and then left the blood was very dark, it happened after I discovered I was preg0. Just walk into a store and take a test in a week or two. You can also make an appointment at a clinic like Planned Parenthood or the threshold nature of the clinic in your area if you or do you have in your area. It could be a little faster to get an appointment in a hospital. If you require and continue to try on a PCAP / MOMS
Program in your area or you can visit at any time.

Post a Comment