Thursday, December 24, 2009

Blastocyst Transfer I Am Going Through Ivf And Have Done Two Blastocyst Transfers I Want To Know Why My Eggs Are Not Maturing ?

I am going through ivf and have done two blastocyst transfers I want to know why my eggs are not maturing ? - blastocyst transfer

If you have 2 then transfers the eggs are ripe, but not implantation. The successful implementation depends heavily on the eggs and the number of cells. The better quality, better% of success.

Take a multivitamin or at least one prenatal. I recommend a multivitamin like Centrum or more prenatal Geritol. Prenatal deficiency of minerals and trace elements necessary for fertility, but not for pregnancy. Folic acid and B vitamins are very important.

DHEA (75 mg daily demonstrated) has to improve the ovarian response to fertility drugs such as Gonal F and Follistim after 3-4 months of use. The study found that young people behave ovaries. Some of these protocols will be added to RE. You can ask your RE whether the judge could help them.

PABA (300 mg) was also shown to help treat infertility.

As for the answer, the answer varies by each patient on medication. I have not much time if I gave the address of IVF and egg donation. I was 450 IU, I had only 1 Follie had a chance, but after9 days of injections and measures only 6 mm, it was decided to cancel the operation. I have twice finished in a natural way after such a terrible expression of egg donation to conceive. Unfortunately, there is an angel. Now I'm on Clomid and she replies with 50 mgs. Do not understand still, but my body reacts.

There are different protocols - the seed of estrogen, Lupron short and long term, high doses of FSH (up to 10 amps) or low (only 1 A) for pure FSH or LH addition to the protocol (such as Repronex). The use of aspirin or heparin or progesterone. I know that women respond better with only 75 to 300 IU, but I know another woman who answered the most with 700 IU, so do not be discouraged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment