Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bathroom Renovations Photos Need Ideas For Bathroom Renovations - I Am Gutting The Whole Ugly Thing!?

Need ideas for bathroom renovations - I am gutting the whole ugly thing!? - bathroom renovations photos

I wonder what worked for other people and what do they do more or () with respect to his bathroom reindeer I do everything, except perhaps the bathroom is correct and can be stored in one place. Currently, there is an old vanity with a large mirror (the straight) Whirlpool (which I, as loud as it can). No shower, and I want a shower - with aqua tiles 50 (yes, it was in the 50s and not there) and the previous owner painted the walls purple (not violet or purple, but bright purple). The ground flax seed is cheap and goes, and the 50 lamps, one thing that I like the idea is integrated in the sun or heat lamp - Has anyone this? Like it? I need all kinds of ideas and websites! Thank you in advance for any ideas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment